Last week the Eads Eagle basketball teams went to Deer Trail on Thursday. The girls came home with a victory defeating Fowler with a final score of 50-41. Unfortunately the boys got defeated their first game with a final score of 62-36. On Friday the girls and the boys both played Fowler in Eads. They both had a successful game dominating the Fowler Grizzlies. The girls had an amazing defeat and ended their game with a final score of 55-16, they are now 2-0 at the beginning of the basketball season. The boys also played great and ended their game with a final score of 51-48.
The Eads Eagle wrestling team also did a great job. The whole team together did not place in the tournament in Akron on Saturday, but we had several individuals place in their weight limits. Justin Lenox won 4th at 285lbs. Blake Robertson won 2nd at 126lbs. Reagan Lane also won 2nd at 132lbs. Taylor Weirich won 1st at 160lbs. They all worked hard and did a great job. Good Job to all of the Eads Eagles!
"I can finally say that I'm a champion, and I did it the right way. I didn't shortcut anything. You know, I put a lot of hard work and dedication in it, and hard work pays off."
-Lebron James
No comments:
Post a Comment